Long Beach Cruise Terminal
231 Windsor Way
Long Beach, CA 90802
Travel Time: 23 miles from Los Angeles International Airport; travel time is approximately 50 minutes. 12 miles from Long Beach Airport; travel time is approximately 20 minutes.
Traveling from the Los Angeles area (north)
- Take the 405 Freeway south.
- Take the 710 Freeway south.
- Continue on the 710 Freeway south and follow the signs for the Queen Mary.
- At the entrance to the Queen Mary, stay to the far right of the parking ticket taker for the Queen Mary; this lane is the entrance to the Long Beach Cruise terminal.
- Follow the signs for Passenger Parking and Luggage Drop-Off area.
Traveling from the San Diego area (south)
- Take I-5 north.
- Take the 405 Freeway north.
(Rates subject to change)
0 to 30 Minutes - no charge
30 minutes to 1 hour - $4.00
1 to 2 hours - $8.00
Daily rate - $19.00
- 5-Story, 1450 space parking garage.
- Full payment due upon exiting the parking garage.
- Handicap Parking available with proof of valid permit.
- Accepted forms of payment: U.S Dollars; major credit cards.
- No advance reservations required.
- Oversized vehicles will be charged per parking space.