Before you apply to a job, you must first register by creating a valid login ID and password. To register:
- Click the “Career Opportunities” link to open Norwegian’s online application system.
- Click the “Click Here to Register” link located at the top right-hand side of the screen. You can also click the “Register Now” link within the Login box.
- Create a login ID (must be your email address) and password.
- Read and agree to the stated Terms and Agreement.
Creating a Profile
From the Careers homepage:
- Click the “My Profile” link located in the My Career Tools box.
- Complete all applicable fields. This information will be used as your Employment Application and contact information.
- Click the “Save” button when finished. You may edit and update your profile information (street address, telephone number and email address) as needed. Norwegian will use the contact information in your profile to notify you if you qualify for a specific open job.
Our land-based career opportunities are listed within the Latest Job Postings box on the Careers homepage. To learn more about a specific job, click on the job title and job details will be displayed. Please note that only a limited number of current job openings can be displayed at a time. To view all job openings, be sure to click the “Next” link or the “>” symbol located within the Latest Job Postings box.
For a more customized job search, you can utilize the Basic Job Search box located at the upper left hand-side of the Careers homepage. Within the Basic Job Search box, you have the option of searching open jobs by keywords, posting date, location or by job family. Searching by job family is helpful if you have a specific type of job or jobs in mind, but not sure of the exact title Norwegian may use.
You also have the option to save jobs to your account. In order to save a job,
- Click the box next to the job title of the job you want to save. A check mark will appear.
- Click the “Save Jobs” button. That particular job will then be saved in your account.
- When returning to this site and after logging in, you can click the “My Saved Jobs” link at the top of the Careers homepage to view your saved jobs.
There are two methods you can use to apply for a job. On the Careers homepage:
- Select a job by clicking the box next to that job’s title. A checkmark will appear in the box indicating your selection. Click the “Apply Now” button which will take you to your employment application. -or-
- Click on the job title that you are interested in applying for. You will then be taken to a page showing the details about that particular job. On that job’s details page, click the “Apply Now” button which will take you to your employment application.
Completing an employment application is not difficult, however an applicant should plan 20 to 40 minutes to complete it the first time. Please note that Norwegian's online application system will automatically log you out after 30 minutes of inactivity. In order to use your time more efficiently, it may help to have the following information available in order to expedite completing the employment application:
- Current and/or past employers information. Ensure to have employment start and end dates, job title, salary, telephone number and addresses as well as brief descriptions of your job duties.
- Higher education institutions you attended. Ensure to include instituion name, locations, degrees received or studied along with any majors.
- Job training, vocational/technical school names, course titles and dates attended.
- Licenses and/or certificates issued that include expiration dates and names of licensing or certifying organizations.
DO NOT use your browser’s Back button, or the back arrow, to return to a previous page. ONLY use the “Previous” link located at the bottom of each page. Also, on many of the application system’s pages, to return to a previous page, you will see a “Return to Previous Page” link.What will I be asked in the employment application?