Alaska cruises & Alaska tours offer an in-depth look at America's last unspoiled frontier. They combine a cruise of the spectacular Inside Passage or Gulf of Alaska with a land tour that typically includes travel by motor coach, a train excursion in domed rail cars, and stays in wilderness lodges. Denali National Park and the Yukon gold rush country are among options for the land portion of an Alaska cruise & Alaska tour.
- The Alaska cruises & Alaska tours season lasts from May through September.
- Alaska cruises & Alaska tours last from 9 to 21 nights.
- You can find the most affordable rates in May and September, the off-peak periods.
- Alaska experiences long hours of daylight during summer, lasting up to 23 hours a day in June.
- Passengers who end their trips in Anchorage or Fairbanks typically are scheduled to return home on late-evening "red-eye" flights.
- Because in most cases you'll need to fly a long distance to reach your port of departure, we suggest that you arrive at the port city at least one or two days in advance. This will give you time to rest and get oriented before boarding the ship. Most cruise lines offer pre-cruise hotel packages.
For a list of discount Alaska cruises & Alaska tours, make your selections and click "Show Me the Deals!".
For a list of discount cruises or cruise tours, make your selections and click "Show Me the Deals!".
Toll-free from Germany to our US office