Receive a future cruise credit up to 75% of the cancellation fee amount to apply toward a future Disney Cruise Line sailing if you need to cancel for any reason not covered by the insurance portion of the plan. Credits are valid for one year from issue date, are not transferable, and have no cash value. Certain restrictions apply. This benefit is provided by Disney Cruise Line.
Travel Insurance - Underwritten by Transamerica Casualty Insurance Company
The insurer will reimburse up to the following limits:
|Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption||Up to total trip cost ($10, 000 limit) if you cancel or interrupt due to sickness, injury, death and other covered reasons|
|Trip Delay||Up to $500 if your cruise vacation is delayed for 12+ hours due to carrier-caused delays—including weather, unannounced strike and more|
|Accident/Sickness Medical||Up to $10, 000 to cover medical treatment, hospitalization and more if you become sick or injured on your cruise vacation|
|Emergency Medical Evacuation/Repatriation||Up to $30, 000 to cover emergency medical transport|
|Baggage Loss||Up to $3, 000 to cover loss, theft or damage to your bags or personal possessions|
|Baggage Delay||Up to $500 to cover the purchase of necessary items if your bags are delayed for 24+ hours|
Travel insurance is underwritten by Transamerica Casualty Insurance Company
Worldwide Assistance Services
Enjoy 24/7 global assistance during your trip, provided by On Call International. Services include:
- CareFree Travel Assistance
- Medical Assistance
- Emergency Services
Purchase Vacation Protection Plan
The plan may be added to your reservation up until final payment has been made to Disney Cruise Line. Purchase online, call (800) 951-3532† or speak with your Travel Agent to add the Vacation Protection Plan to your cruise.
- This plan provides cancellation coverage for your trip and other insurance coverages that apply only during the covered trip.
- You may have coverage from other sources that provides you with similar benefits but may be subject to different restrictions depending upon your other coverages. You may wish to compare the terms of this policy with your existing life, health, home and automobile policies. If you have any questions about your current coverage, call your insurer, insurance agent or broker.
- This optional coverage may duplicate coverage already provided by your personal auto insurance policy, homeowner’s insurance policy, personal liability insurance policy or other source of coverage.
- This insurance is not required in connection with the insured’s purchase of travel tickets.
- Plan may not be available in all jurisdictions.
- Payment for the Vacation Protection Plan must be made by the final payment due date.
- The coverage goes into effect on the day the final vacation payment is received by Disney Cruise Line.