You won't find a better price in Paris, so don't wait! Secure your booking today to avoid sell-outs. All prices include taxes, tips, and services, there are no hidden costs!
- Duration: around 2 hours 30 minutes, starting check in at 7:30 PM, departure at 8:30 PM and return to quay at 11:00 PM and for Bastille day, July 14th, Check-in starting at 7:00 PM until 7:30 PM on pier n°7 - Departure at 8:00 PM - End of service at midnight - Proper attire required
- Available everyday all year-round, special program on Christmas, Valentine's Day and July 14th
- 4 different services to choose from detailed below
- Romantic and Birthday treats options available
- Children Etoile menu available only when parents select the same service. There are no children options available for Elegance, Privilege or Premier services
- Easy access to the pier at the foot of the Eiffel tower, map provided
- Accessible to foldable wheelchairs with ability to walk a little
- Ticket delivery: Vouchers to be printed issued online (no tickets needed)
- Including cruise, meal, drinks and entertainment
- Free unlimited access to our Language Lesson Center to learn some French + Free Privilege Discounts.
DetailsAn evening to remember begins as the famous Bateaux Parisiens glass encased boat leaves the still waters of the Seine. Scintillating Parisian lights sparkle and shimmer as the boat glides quietly down the river, viewing the Eiffel Tower and the left Bank as far as the Finance Ministry at Bercy; the return trip offers views of the right bank and returns to the Eiffel Tower area. Along the way, such sights as La Statue de la Liberté, le musée du Louvre and Notre-Dame de Paris are seen closely, as onboard musicians, a singer, and violins serenade guests artfully with such classics as Ave Maria and La Vie En Rose as well as international favorites.
Celebrated chefs prepare a gastronomic delight, as fresh ingredients are combined onboard to produce the finest in French dining. Sitting at a table, watching the lights of Paris glide by, eating unique French cuisine and savoring the moment, your dinner cruise in Paris will leave you with memories to last a lifetime as well as invite you into the beauty and romance that is Paris at night. The highlight of your stay in Paris will be this delightfully charming cruise. Consider booking the cruise today; the romance of Paris beckons and promises an enchanted evening.