- Not to worry! The Star of Honolulu is more than happy to help accommodate meals for each guest. Vegetarian, vegan, chicken, and gluten-free options are all available with at least 24-hours notice prior to your dinner cruise.
What should I wear to this activity?
- There is no dress code for this sunset dinner cruise, but casual resort or aloha attire is recommended. Inside the cabin is air-conditioned so bring a jacket or long-sleeve if you tend to get cold.
What if I am prone to seasickness?
- Consider taking an over the counter motion sickness preventative before your cruise if you are worried about sea sickness. All natural ginger tablets are available on-board.
How far in advance should I book this activity?
- We recommend booking at least 1-2 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute availability is often possible, but limited.
What kind of bus is used for the hotel pick-up?
- You will be picked up in a Royal Star air conditioned motor coach in either Gold or Silver color. The spacious Gold 55 passenger motor coaches are equipped with adjustable seating, individual lighting, a DVD system, a restroom, and mint and towelette service. The Silver 55 passenger motor coaches have padded water resistant seats, a DVD system, and individual lighting.
Honolulu Dinner Cruise
Honolulu Dinner Cruise on the Star of Honolulu
The Star of Honolulu sunset dinner cruise