Fort Lauderdale, FL
Directions to Port Everglades
From I-95 South
- Take Exit #26 to I-595 East
- Exit 12b to Port Everglades
- Signage inside Port Everglades will direct you to the ship's assigned cruise terminal and parking garage.
From I-95 North
- Take Exit #24 to I-595 East
From I-75 North or South
- Take Exit #19 to I-595 East
From the Florida Turnpike North or South
- Take Exit #54 to I-595 East
- Signage inside Port Everglades will direct you to the ship's assigned terminal and parking garage.
$15.00 per day (rates subject to change by the Port Authority)
Midport Parking Garage services cruise terminals 19, 21, 22/24, 25, 26, 27 and 29.
- 6-floors, 2000 spaces
- Security-patrolled and well-illuminated
- Full payment due upon exiting the parking garage
- Accepted forms of payment: U.S Dollars; Visa; MasterCard; American Express
- No advance reservations required
- Handicap Parking available with proof of valid permit
- Oversized vehicles will pay $19.00 per day
- For parking questions or emergencies, please contact SP Parking at: 954 468-3680
Discounted Off-Site Port Parking: Carnival guests enjoy a FREE Day of Port Parking at the Park' N Fly Port Everglades location (3-day minimum stay required). Click here to book via authorized site to obtain discount. Please be sure to read terms and conditions on Park’ N Fly website.
Airport Parking: Carnival Cruise Lines guests are invited to enjoy discounted off-airport parking rates throughout the Park’ N Fly Network offering service from over 65 airports nationwide. Click here to book via authorized site to obtain discount parking. Please be sure to read terms and conditions in the Park’ N Fly site.
What to expect for security at Port Everglades
To gain access into Port Everglades, guests must present a cruise ticket or similar, letterhead or document stating “Pier Pickup” along with a government issued photo I.D; The guest must also be able to state the name of the cruise line and the name of the cruise ship they are expected to board.
Private drop-off who have ticketed cruise guests in the car will be allowed in with a government issued photo I.D and the guest presenting their cruise ticket; the guest must be able to state the name of the cruise line and the name of the cruise ship they are expected to board. Upon returning to pick-up the guest at debarkation, the driver must present a government issued photo I.D and must be able to state the guest’s name, the cruise line and the cruise ship name.
Travel Time: 2 miles from the Fort Lauderdale International Airport; travel time is approximately 5 minutes. 30 miles from Miami International Airport; travel time is approximately 45 minutes.