Texas Cruise Ship Terminal on Galveston Island
2502 Harborside Drive
Galveston, Texas 77550
Travel Time: 42 miles from the Houston Hobby International Airport; travel time is approximately 60 minutes. 70 miles from the Houston Intercontinental Airport; travel time is approximately 90 minutes.
Directions to the port:
- I-45 South
- Take Exit 1C - Harborside Drive (Highway 275)
- Turn left (East) onto Harborside Drive
- Continue approximately 4.7 miles to Kempner/22nd Street
- Turn left onto Kempner/22nd Street
- Proceed to Cruise Terminal - Pier #25
Parking: Rates are subject to change.
- 4-day cruise: $45.00
- 5-day cruise: $50.00
- 7-day cruise: $70.00
Port of Galveston Parking Lots A and B
- Guarded and lighted; 24 hour surveillance and police patrol.
- Accepted forms of payment: U.S dollars; VISA and MasterCard.
- Pre-payments may be made by visiting .
- No advance reservations required.
- Vehicles occupying two or more spaces will be charged double the rate.
- Handicap Parking available with proof of valid permit.
- For Parking Information: 409 766-6100.
- Luggage must be unloaded at the cruise terminal curbside prior to parking; the shuttles do not handle luggage during embarkation.
- Return directly to Parking Lots A and B to retrieve car without luggage and then pick up the guests and luggage at the terminal curbside.