Historical Shore Excursions and Guided Tours beyond Copenhagen*
Karen Blixen Museum & Louisiana
- One day trip up north by the scenic coastline of Sealand to Karen Blixen Museum and Louisiana - Museum of Modern Art. An extraordinary and genuine excursion for Literature and Art Lovers.
Karen Blixen Museum
- One day trip to famous Kronborg Castle (Hamlets Castle) from 1574. Visit the Royal apartments and sleeping chambers. The Grand Ballroom and the Kings tapestries. The spooky dungeons and the horrifying casemates - where the national hero "Holger The Dane" is watching over Denmark - and the original Castle Chapel. Experience also the old ramparts that surround the entire Kronborg fortification with beautiful views over the Sound and Sweden. Kronborg Castle is a World Heritage Site.
Roskilde Cathedral - Viking Ship Museum & Jægerspris Castle
- One day Royal and historical trip to Roskilde Cathedral (Burial Plot for Danish Monarchs since 1536) - and the Viking Ship Museum. Roskilde Cathedral is a World Heritage Site. The excursion can be combined with a visit to Jægerspris Castle on the Hornsherred peninsula - which was a Baroque summer a retreat for King Frederik VII (1808-1863 - King of Denmark 1848-1863) - and his morganatic wife Countess Danner - or to the outstanding Open Air Museum - if preffered - and selected.
The Flexible Castle Tour & Open Air Museum
- One day inspirational trip to North Sealand visiting Frederiksborg Castle from 1600 and experience all the Royal rooms - chambers and fabulous Knights Hall - then Fredensborg Palace from 1720 (Royal Summer Residence) for a photo session - and then Kronborg Castle (Hamlets Castle) from 1574 - where we will see the ramparts and fortification - and also enjoy the view to Sweden and the Sound. The excursion can be combined with a visit to Jægerspris Castle on the Hornsherred peninsula - which was a Baroque summer retreat for King Frederik VII (1808-1863 - King of Denmark 1848-1863) - and his morganatic wife Countess Danner - or to the outstanding Open Air Museum - if preffered - and selected.
The South Sealand Tour
- Visit Fjenneslev Church from 1130 - with its remarkable and fascinating history. The church is also the birthplace of Copenhagen’s creator Bishop Absalon. After Fjenneslev - then continue to the famous Højerup Church from 1250 - located today at the edge of Stevns Cliff - where the choir collapsed in 1928 - and fell into the water - with parts of the graveyard and some of the grave monuments too. Then the tour continues further to the Isle of Møns Cliff - Denmark’s highest cliff - which is nearly 130 metres over sea level - and stretches over 6 km alongside the coastline. Møns Cliff was created over 75 million years ago - and offers the most fantastic panoramic view over Oresound - and Baltic Sea - and in really clear weather - one will experience Sweden and Germany in the horizon. The excursion can be combined with a stop at the Viking Ring Fortress "Trelleborg" from 980 AC - built by the Danish King Harald Bluetooth - "Who won the whole of Denmark and Norway - and turned the Danes to Christianity."
*Tailored and customized excursions
"As our tour philosophy is - that standard tour packages are becoming an event of the past - we only offer tailored and customized excursions for individual groups with authorized guides that speak the customer’s preferred language - and with tours itineraries and programmes that are selected in cooperation with the traveller - which we belief gives the best sightseeing and tour experience."
Sightseeing - North Sealand
Top Attractions - beyond Copenhagen