- Up to $250
- Military Rates
Must call to book!
- Carnival Special
- Military, Police and
Fire Fighter Rates
- Norwegian Cruise Line's
Special Military Rates
Military: FREE Onboard Spending up to $250!
Military and Veterans Up to $250 Onboard Credit!
- Active Veteran and Retired Military Personnel can enjoy Up to $250 in Free Onboard Spending Money on any cruise, any time of the year!
- Once you are registered and qualified, this offer will apply to any future cruise you book. You can have this offer applied anytime, before or after you book.Onboard Spending money can be used for Shore Excursions, Specialty dining, Shopping and more.
- Available to active military, retired military and disabled military veterans with proper identification as outlined below.Please ensure that documentation provided has the Social Security Number crossed out. Active personnel currently serving in the following service divisions: United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard or Reserves. A copy of a military verification certificate confirming active duty status is available for free online at National Defense – NDI 20 Canadian Forces Identification Card or NDI 10 (which is a temporary identification card).Retired Personnel defined as:Enlisted personnel or officers with a minimum of 20 years of service, Medically retired, or 100% disabled.
- Proper identification for United States is a DD214 Form, WD AGO (War Department Adjutant General Form), or NAVPERS (Naval Personnel Discharge Form). For Canadians, the NDI75 Record of Service Identification Card or CF75 certificate of discharge are used.. Veterans with an Honorable Discharge serving a minimum of 2 years or 6 months in an active war zone, or an Educational Discharge if within 90 days of their normal separation date in any of the United States service divisions listed above or Canadian National Defense. Proper identification in the form of a DD214 for U.S. veterans or VAC (Veterans Affairs Canada) Health Identification Card for Canadians.
- This offer is good for only the first or second berth occupied by the military person. Military offer is valid for eligible military personnel in the U.S. and Canada only. This offer is combinable with other Onboard Credit offers. This offer cannot be used for casino credits/charges and/or gratuities. Offer excludes Travel Agent, Interline, Employee Space Available and Friend and Family fares.This offer is non-transferable.
Military Onboard Credit Breakdown!
- Free Onboard spending money is in the form of Onboard Credit. Sailings of 6 days or less ($50 per stateroom), Sailings of between 7 - 13 days ($100 per stateroom); Sailings of 14 days or longer $250 per stateroom).
- This offer is combinable with most cruise fares. Some restrictions apply.
- Procedures – submit via email, fax or mail as follows: Please provide your name, booking number, ship and sailing date with proof of eligibility as outlined above to your travel agent or Cunard no later than two weeks prior to sailing.Cunard, Booking Support 24303 Town Center Drive, Suite 200 Valencia, CA 91355 1-800-728-6273 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cunard Secure Fax: (661) 753-1395. All requests for military benefits must be confirmed prior to passengers boarding the cruise. Onboard staff will not be able to add the Onboard Credit.
Military Rates - Must call to book!
- Must call to Book.Up to a 10% discount can be applied to the prevailing market and/or promotional rates based on ship & sailing date chosen. 10% off is applicable on select Balcony, Suites and YC1 staterooms, 5% discount is applicable on select interior and ocean view staterooms. This discount does not apply to Military (Civil Service) and/or Interline Rates issued through a dedicated promotional rate notice. Offer cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion and may be withdrawn without notice. Offer is capacity controlled, subject to availability and restrictions apply. Government taxes and fees for all guests are additional. MSC Cruises reserves the right to pass on any fuel surcharge without notice to all guests. MSC Cruises reserves the right to refuse to honor any prices/sailings that are erroneously printed or quoted. Qualifying guests must present an I.D. badge from their respective company at the time of booking.
- Promotion valid for military (active or retired), veterans, civil service and interline personnel. Proper identification and/or Discharge Papers required at check-in.
- If a member of the United States Armed Forces or Canadian Armed Forces can no longer travel due to redeployment or revocation of leave – MSC Cruises will issue a full cruise credit for use on a future sail date. Must be verified by letter from commanding officer. Cancellation must be done no later than 15 days prior to cruise departure date. Future cruise credit is good for two years from cancellation.
Not Combinable with:
Carnival Salutes US and Canadian Soldiers
Special Military Rates
- Take advantage of Carnival's Military Discount Cruises for active and retired military members.
Eligible Military Personnel
- The military promotion is available to the following members of the United States Military and Canadian Department of National Defense:
- Active Personnel
- Spouses of active Military personnel called to active duty or stationed overseas will be eligible to book one cabin as long as the eligible spouse is occupying this cabin. The spouse must provide proof of eligibility by submitting a copy of the official military orders and/or duties documentation and proof of marriage.
- Reserve Personnel
- Active Cadets
- U.S Coast Guard Personnel
- Active member of the National Guard
- Uniformed members of the USPHS (U.S Public Health Services)
- Retired Personnel
- Retired member of the National Guard
- Honorably Discharged member of the National Guard
- Veterans, defined as: Individuals who have actively served in the Military for at least two years or during a wartime period and have been honorably discharged.
- Rates apply to qualifying military personnel who are permitted to book one stateroom.
- Retired military personnel may book one stateroom and must travel in this stateroom.