Cruise Shareholder Benefits
Cruise travelers who own at least 100 shares of stock in Carnival Corporation (CCL) or Royal Caribbean (RCL) can receive up to $250 in onboard credits during their next vacation at sea. Just follow the instructions below to secure your shareholder benefit.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Royal Caribbean International
- Celebrity Cruises
- Azamara Cruises
A photocopy of your shareholder proxy card or a current brokerage statement showing proof of ownership of at least 100 shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Your name (the owner of the 100 shares will receive the onboard credit.)
- Your home address, telephone number and e-mail address
- Your ship and sailing date
- Your confirmation number
- Your Captain's Club or Crown & Anchor Society Number (if any)
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Investor Benefit P.O. Box 02511 Miami, FL
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- Princess Cruises
- Holland America
- Cunard Line
This benefit is not transferable, no combinable with any other shipboard offer and cannot be used for casino credits/charges and gratuities charged to your onboard account. Only one onboard credit per shareholder-occupied stateroom.
Shareholders must provide the following information with the initial deposit to your travel agent:
- Proof of ownership of Carnival Corporation or Carnival plc shares (i.e. photocopy of shareholder proxy card, shares certificate or a current brokerage or nominee statement).
- Reservation number
- Ship and sailing date