Telephone Orders are accepted during The Fun Shops business hours: 8:00am-12:00am ET, Monday through Sunday, as follows:
- Flower orders are accepted up to and no later than 2 business days prior to the sail date. Deadlines are subject to change due to the ship’s itinerary and holidays.
- Carnival Gift Cards are not sold through The Fun Shops. Gift Cards can be purchased onboard or by visiting www.carnivalgiftcards.com.
- All other merchandise orders are accepted during The Fun Shops business hours up until 2 days before debarkation. Changes or cancellations of orders are not permitted once the cruise has begun.
|Debarkation Day||Last Day to Place Order|
The Fun Shops Website Orders are accepted up until 2 days before debarkation (except for flower orders which have a cut-off typically 2 days before the cruise-longer for some itineraries). A message will display to the user during their online shopping letting them know if they have selected something we cannot deliver. For those callers who may not have the guest’s booking number and stateroom number, the ‘Booking Buddy’ wizard walks the user through consumer friendly questions to help them find the appropriate booking information and get their order delivered correctly.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
Note: We do not accept checks as a form of payment.
- The Discover Card
- American Express
See important notes below…
- Sparkling Wine and Champagne *
- Blush and White Wine *
- Red and Rose Wine *
- Non-Alcoholic Wine *
- Reserve White Wine *
- Reserve Red Wine *
- Bottomless Bubbles Program
- CHEERS! Program
- Cruise the Vineyard Wine Packages (not offered online) *
- Liquor *
- Beer (sold in 4-pack) *
- Juice (sold in 6-pack)
- Soda (sold in 6-pack)
- Bottled (Purified) Water (sold in 12-pack)
- Canape Trays
- Fruit Baskets
- Occasion Cakes
- Chocolates and Snacks
- Fresh Flowers
- Stateroom Decorations (Birthday, Anniversary, Honeymoon, Congrats and Bon Voyage)
- Cruise Cash + / Cruise Cash Photo #+ / Cruise Cash Bar #+
- Specialty Items
- Weddings and Romance
- Fun Wear
- Dr. Seuss gifts, packages and stateroom decor
- Kid Items
- Gift Sets
Note – Delivery on Embarkation Day
- Items ordered through The Fun Shops, prior to embarkations day, for delivery to the ship on embarkation day can be delivered anytime between 10:00am-9:00pm. If guest will be boarding the ship early because they are Diamond, Platinum, in a suite or Faster to the Fun, the items ordered (including stateroom decorations) may not be in the stateroom upon arrival as delivery may run until 9:00pm.
- Items ordered through The Fun Shops on embarkation day cannot be guaranteed delivery on that day.
Note * - Liquor/Wine/Champagne/Beer
- All products sold containing alcohol have a limit of two products per booking. This includes alcohol, wine, champagne and beer. A ‘pack’ or ‘package’ is considered one product.
- If the item is not consumed on board during the cruise, the guest may take it home provided the bottle has not been opened.
- Item purchased through The Fun Shops for on board consumption is designed for in-stateroom entertainment only. This means guests cannot take bottles with them to public areas.
- Wine and champagne that was ordered through The Fun Shops can be served in the dining room or Steakhouse.
- Room Service: We allow 2 bottles of liquor be purchased through room service, each day.
Note # - Cruise Cash Bar/Cruise Cash Photo
- We will accept the old Bar Coupons and Photo Coupons on board until 2/01/2018 giving everyone five years from the program end to use their coupons.
Note + - Cruise Cash/Cruise Cash Photo/Cruise Cash Bar
- Cruise Cash is non-refundable and non-transferable. In addition, they are not interchangeable with each other (Cruise Cash Photo can only be used for photo-items and Cruise Cash Bar can only be used for bar-items).
The Fun Shops Online Important Conditions
All online orders are subject to these shopping terms and conditions.
All orders are accepted up to and no later than two days prior to debarkation date. Prices and deadlines are subject to change without notice. Holidays and changes in the itineraries may cause shorter deadlines. Some products, such as flowers, are time sensitive and must be ordered within a specific time frame prior to sailing (varies by ship port). All orders must be prepaid. In the event an item is not available at the time of sailing, an item of equal value will be substituted. The Fun Shops Online products may be subject to sales tax depending on the location of delivery.
Alcohol orders are not permitted to be taken to any location outside of the approved delivery locations specified for those products at checkout. This program is designed for in-cabin entertaining or in-dining consumption only. Consumption in public areas is strictly prohibited.
Cruise Cash provides an immediate credit to a guest's onboard Sail & Sign account. Although the cruise cash cannot be redeemed for cash, the cruise cash is a non-refundable credit that can enhance a guest’s cruising experience; the credit can be applied to cover charges to their onboard account, including taxes and gratuity charges. The total amount of the Cruise Cash purchased must be used in a single voyage, cannot be transferred to any future booking, and any unused credits will be forfeited.
Cruise Cash Bar
Cruise Cash Bar provides an immediate credit to a guest's Sail & Sign onboard account; this credit can be applied to cover any bar purchase, including CHEERS, alcoholic drinks, juice, soda, water, and coffee shop charges. Cruise Cash Bar is valid for a single voyage and cannot be transferred to future bookings. Cruise Cash Bar is non-refundable and any unused credits will be forfeited.
Cruise Cash Photo
Cruise Cash Photo provides an immediate credit to a guest's Sail & Sign onboard account; this credit can be applied toward Photo purchases. This credit is good for any photo department charge made to their account including photos, camera batteries, cameras, and photo albums. Cruise Cash Photo is valid for a single voyage and cannot be transferred to future bookings. Cruise Cash Photo is non-refundable and any unused credits will be forfeited.
Formalwear rentals are only available for pre-cruise orders. Formalwear inventory is not kept onboard, therefore, selections cannot be exchanged onboard for alternate colors or sizing. The delivery and formalwear rentals are provided by an independent contractor; Carnival assumes no responsibility for the acts of the independent contractor.